Family Mission Trip
Dates: February 4 – 11, 2017
Location: La Guácima, Costa Rica
Who can participate: Adult individuals and families
Purpose: Strengthen relationships with members of our sister church, Mansión de Luz.
Approximate cost per person: $1,390 – $1,740 (+ spending money for meals there and back, snacks, souvenirs, and day-off activities)
- Airfare ranges from $850 – $1200
- Individuals and families make their own flight arrangements.
- Hotel Robledal during “high season” has been $60/night x 7 nights = $420
- Includes breakfast and airport transportation
- Families stay together.
- Food provided by sister church – $20/day x 6 days = $120
- All participants over age 18 must have a current background check on file with the WBC office.
- Emergency international medical insurance is provided to each registered participant at no charge by ABC International Ministries.
YouthWorks Jr./Sr. High Mission Trip
A Jr. and Sr. High Youthworks Trip is being planned for the summer of 2017.
Check back for details.